:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Mar 29, 2006

It is an interesting movie, where the comments of the main character form a narrative twain that holds the movie together. I didn't have much hopes before I saw the film, I am wary of movies which explore the sexuality of characters in intimate detail. But 101 Rejkjavik turned out to be better than expected. It is the story of a 30 year old guy, who lives with his Mom in Rejkjavik and in to their lives lands the Mom's girl friend. The film reiterates two facts that I had already formed about Iceland from my previous encounter with this land on TV and thru' film, 1)Iceland is a beautiful country and 2)Partying is main occupation of Icelanders.

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY